可登录 zaobao.sg 网站阅读所有订户专享内容
SUBSCRIPTION PROMOTION – Zaobao Digital Personal Edition $0.99 CAMPAIGN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated on September 1, 2021
1. The terms herein (the “Specific T&Cs”) apply in addition to our Standard Terms and Conditions (the “General T&Cs” and, together with the Specific T&Cs, the “T&Cs”). In the event of any inconsistency between the General T&Cs and the Specific T&Cs, the Specific T&Cs shall prevail.
2. This promotion is for our Zaobao Digital home subscription package (the “Package”).
The Package entitles the subscriber:
(a) access to Zaobao Digital through zaobao.sg; and
(b) zaobao app access for Zaobao Digital.
This promotion is available for subscribers in Singapore, subject to the General T&Cs and the Specific T&Cs. This promotion is valid during the period commencing from 1 September 2021 to such date as may be determined by Singapore Press Holdings Limited (“SPH”) in its sole and absolute discretion (the “Promotion Period”). It is not valid with other promotions and bundle deals.
3. Under this promotion, eligible subscribers, will subject to the General T&Cs and the Specific T&Cs, be entitled to subscribe for the Package at the promotional price of S$0.99 per month (the “Promotional Price”) for the first three (3) months of their subscription to the Package. Thereafter, the subscribers will be charged the prevailing monthly subscription fees in respect of their subscription to the Package. As of the date of the Specific T&Cs, the monthly subscription fees in respect of the Package is S$9.90.
4. You may cancel your subscription to the Package at any time. You agree that your subscription to the Package will continue and be renewed automatically on a monthly basis until you expressly instruct us that you wish to cancel your subscription by providing us with at least 30 days’ prior notice.
5.1 The following groups of subscribers are eligible for this promotion：
5.11 New subscribers (“New Subscribers”): Persons who: (a) are not Vendor Subscribers (as defined below) or Existing Subscribers (as defined below); and (b) do not currently have a subscription to the Package are, subject to the General T&Cs and the Specific T&Cs, eligible for this promotion.
5.12Vendor subscribers (“Vendor Subscribers”): Existing subscribers who are currently subscribing to the print version of Lianhe Zaobao through a newspaper vendor and are currently paying their subscription fee(s) to a it are, subject to the General T&Cs and the Specific T&Cs, eligible for this promotion. (Upon subscription for the Package under this promotion, the existing subscriptions to the print versions of Lianhe Zaobao of these Vendor Subscribers with their newspaper vendors will be terminated and they will become direct subscribers of the Package with SPH.)
5.2 The following groups of subscribers (collectively, “Existing Subscribers”) are not eligible for this promotion (whether or not the minimum subscription period under their respective packages have expired)：
5.21 Existing subscribers of the Package as well as the Zaobao News Tablet Package, Zaobao Print Package, Zaobao All-in-One Package or Zaobao Digital bundle package (collectively, the “Other Packages”) with SPH; and
5.22 Persons who had terminated their subscription with SPH to the Package or any of the Other Packages anytime within the 90 days prior to the date of submission of the subscription application hereunder.
5.3 A person is deemed to be an Existing Subscriber if any member of the person’s household has at any time previously subscribed to the Package (or any of the Other Packages) directly with SPH or terminated the same anytime within the 90 days prior to the date of the submission of the subscription application hereunder. For the purposes of the Specific T&Cs, a “household” refers to a domestic unit comprising members of the same family who have the same billing address and/or delivery address.
6. For information on when your subscription to the Package will commence, please refer to the following:
6.1 New Subscribers
a. For applications received through the SPH subscription platform, subscription in respect of the Package will commence on or around 2 working days after the subscription application is received by SPH.
b. For applications received through call-in, subscription will commence either 1st or 15th day of the upcoming month (subject to processing time of 7 – 9 working days)
6.2 Vendor Subscribers
a. For applications received from 1st – 15th of current month, direct subscription with SPH will commence on the 1st day of the upcoming month.
b. For applications received from 16th – 31st of current month, direct subscription with SPH will commence on the 1st day of the following month.
7. To qualify for this promotion, eligible subscribers must (a) take up a new subscription to the Package, and (b) the duly completed subscription application form must be received by SPH within the Promotion Period. Requests for extensions of the Promotion Period will not be entertained, and applications for subscriptions received by SPH after the Promotion Period will not qualify. SPH has the right to determine your eligibility for the promotional price for the Package at its sole and absolute discretion and its decision thereon shall be final and binding.
8. Only one (1) subscription to the Package at the above-stated promotional price may be redeemed or enjoyed per eligible subscription, per household.
9. Unless SPH has stated expressly otherwise, each subscriber may only enjoy one promotional or premium offer at any time, which may not be applied in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
10. SPH may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary, amend or revise the T&Cs (including, without limitation, the Promotional Price and the Promotion Period) and/or terminate or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
促销活动订阅条款与条件 – 早报数码配套个人版 $0.99 订阅促销活动
(PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CHINESE VERSION OF THE T&CS ARE PROVIDED FOR REFERENCE ONLY, AND THAT THE ENGLISH VERSION SHALL PREVAIL IN ANY EVENT OF INCONSISTENCY OR DISCREPANCY. 请注意此中文版本条款与条件仅供参考，如有任何与英文版本不符之处，请以英文版本为主)
1. 此处的条款（简称“特定条款与条件”），除了标准条款与条件（ “基本条款与条件”和“特定条款与条件”一起，简称“条款与条件”）之外，也适用。如果基本条款与条件和特定条款与条件之间存在任何不一致，则以特定条款与条件为准。
(a) 通过zaobao.sg网站，对早报数码新闻的访问权限; 和
此促销适用于新加坡住家订户，受基本条款与条件和特定条款与条件的约束。此促销活动有效期为自 2021 年 9 月 1 日起至新加坡报业控股有限公司（简称“SPH”）全权酌情决定的日期（简称“促销期”）。此促销不适用于其他促销和跨报配套。
3. 在此促销活动中，符合条件的订户将受基本条款与条件和特定条款与条件的约束，首三(3) 个月有权以每月 $0.99 的促销价格（简称“促销价”）订阅配套。此后，订户将被收取现行每月订阅费用。截至特定条款与条件内描述的促销结束日期，配套的每月订阅费用为
4. 您可以随时取消订阅。您已同意您订阅的配套将继续每月自动续订，直到您明确通知我们您希望取消订阅。取消订阅申请需在至少提前 30 天前上交给SPH。
5.11 新订户（简称“新订户”）： (a) 不是报贩订户（定义见下文）或现有订户（定义见下文）的人； (b) 目前没有订阅配套的人，受基本条款与条件和特定条款与条件的约束，有资格参加此促销活动。
5.12 报贩订户（简称“报贩订户”）：目前通过报贩订阅《联合早报》印刷版的现有订户，目前正在向其支付订阅费，受基本条款与条件和特定条款与条件的约束，有资格参加此促销活动。 （在订阅此促销配套后，您与报贩订阅的《联合早报》印刷版配套将被终止，您将成为 SPH 的直属订户。）
5.22 在提交订阅申请之日前 90 天内，已终止向 SPH 订阅配套或任何其他配套的人。
5.3 如果此人的任何家庭成员直接向 SPH 订阅了配套（或任何其他配套）或在该日期前90 天内终止了该配套，则该人被视为现有订户。就特定条款与条件而言，“家庭”是指由具有相同账单地址和/或送货地址的同一家庭成员组成的家庭单位。
b. 通过电话订阅，您的配套将于下个月的1号或15号开始生效（处理时间为 7 至 9 个工作
a. 对于在当月 1 日至 15 日内收到的申请，您的配套将于下个月的 1 日开始生效。
b. 对于在当月 16 日至 31 日内收到的申请，您的配套将于后月1号开始生效。
7. 要获得此促销活动的资格，符合条件的订户必须 (a) 第一次订阅配套，并且 (b) SPH 必须在促销期内收到正式填写的订阅申请。延长促销期的请求将不予受理，并且在促销期之后 SPH 收到的订阅申请将不符合资格。 SPH 有权自行决定您是否有资格享受配套促销
8. 在符合订阅条件的前提下，每个家庭只能享受一 (1) 次促销。
9. .除非 SPH 另有明确说明，否则每位订户在任何时候只能享受一项促销或优惠，不得与任何其他促销或优惠同时使用。
(Last updated on 1 October 2021)
1. These Standard Subscription Terms and Conditions (“Standard Terms”) govern your subscription(s) to newspapers published by SPH Media Limited and its successors-in-title (“SPH Media”), irrespective of the delivery platform or means of access. SPH Media has the right to amend these Standard Terms from time to time by posting any amendments on its website, and you agree to be bound by these amendments.
2. You must be 18 years old and above to subscribe to our services. If you are below 18 years old, please get your parent or guardian to undertake the subscription. You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the necessary legal capacity, right, power and authority to agree to these Standard Terms and you are either;
(a) using and/or accessing the subscription and contracting in your own personal capacity;
(b) using and/or accessing the subscription and contracting on behalf of a corporate entity; or
(c) contracting as parent or guardian of a child or ward who is less than 18 years old and who is using and/or accessing the subscription, in which event you agree as his/her parent/guardian, both in your personal capacity and on behalf of your child/ward, to be bound by these Standard Terms and to be liable for your child’s or ward’s acts and omissions while using and/or accessing the subscription, and you also agree to ensure that your child or ward observes these Standard Terms.
3. You also agree to be bound by any specific terms governing payment, subscription fees, minimum subscription periods, entitlements to any gift or premium under any promotion, termination fees and delivery fees which are applicable to your subscription as set out in our application forms for the relevant subscription packages and payment terms you have selected.
4. SPH Media has the right to vary subscription fees payable or any other term relating to your subscription from time to time upon giving you at least 1 month’s prior notice.
5. Please take note that if you have opted to take delivery of the print edition of your subscribed newspapers, the applicable Delivery Fee, once charged, is non-refundable. Delivery Fees are charged by residential type, and will be charged per subscriber account per delivery address.
6. You should receive a letter acknowledging your subscription within 30 days of confirming your subscription.
7. All subscription fees are due in advance. Please ensure that payment is made and cleared by your bank before each monthly/annual recurring payment is due. For payments by credit card, your credit card account must be in good standing and remain valid for the monthly/annual charge(s) to be debited successfully. If your credit card has expired, or if you wish to use a different credit card, you must notify us promptly by contacting our Customer Service – Circulation department at least 14 days before your next subscription fee payment is due. If you fail to provide us such notice in a timely manner, you shall be liable for any prevailing administrative, termination or other fees which SPH Media may impose in accordance with clause 10 below.
8. Your subscription will continue and be renewed automatically on a monthly basis after the first month/year until you expressly instruct us that you wish to terminate your subscription by providing us with at least 30 days’ prior notice in writing at Customer Service, Circulation SPH Media. 1000 Toa Payoh North Annexe Level 6, News Centre Singapore 318994. If the minimum subscription period applicable to your subscription has not yet expired as at the date of such termination, the prevailing administrative, termination or other fees shall also be due and payable by you. Unless otherwise stated by SPH Media, any renewal of your subscription will be on the prevailing subscription terms.
9. If timely payment of your subscription fees or other payments due from you is not made for any reason, or if you breach any other terms and conditions that are applicable to your subscription, SPH Media may, without prejudice to its rights and remedies at law to recover any sums due from you, suspend or terminate your subscription without further notice or obligation to you and you may be subject to the prevailing administrative, termination or other fees.
10. If you experience any issues pertaining to delivery of newspapers (including but not limited to non-delivery of print editions of newspapers), please alert us promptly by contacting our Customer Service no later than two (2) days after the date of the newspaper(s) in question.
11. In the event of any discrepancies or inaccuracies in your invoice/statement/records relating to the payment for your subscription, you must notify us promptly by contacting our Customer Service – Circulation department no later than fourteen (14) days from the date of the invoice/statement/records for us to investigate into the matter, otherwise our records shall be conclusive of the amounts due from you and we will not entertain any disputes in relation to the same.
12. You confirm that the information provided in your subscription application form is true and correct at the point of application, and undertake to promptly inform SPH Media if there are any changes to the information provided from time to time.
13. You may seek a temporary suspension of delivery of print newspaper(s) (“Temporary Stop”) by making a Temporary Stop request online at our website at https://subscribe.sph.com.sg/ (click on “Temporary Stop” option under “My Services” section). You agree that any Temporary Stop request (a) is offered on a goodwill basis only and is subject to SPH Media’s approval in its absolute discretion, (b) must be made at least three (3) clear working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) before its intended start date, and (c) must be for a minimum of 3 consecutive days and cannot exceed 30 consecutive days per request.
14. If you are a Print-only subscriber and your Temporary Stop request is approved for a duration of at least 8 days, SPH Media may in its absolute discretion offer a refund or credit of your subscription for the duration of the Temporary Stop, up to a maximum of 30 days per calendar year in aggregate. All-in-One subscribers are not entitled to any refund or credit of subscription for any Temporary Stop of any duration as they will continue to have access to digital editions of their subscribed publications.
15. You agree and acknowledge that notwithstanding any approval by SPH Media of a Temporary Stop request, SPH Media does not undertake or guarantee that all delivery personnel will carry out Temporary Stop requests without error or at all. In such event, notwithstanding Clause 14, you remain liable to pay for all newspapers delivered to you during any Temporary Stop period requested. SPH Media shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer in connection with any continued delivery of newspaper(s) or any Temporary Stop request.
16. By submitting your subscription application form, you hereby agree and consent to:
(iii) the terms of our SPH Media Member Terms and Conditions which can be found at https://corporate.sph.com.sg/legal/sph_privacy.html as amended from time to time, and the terms of the SPH Media Member Terms and Conditions are incorporated into these Standard Terms by reference. You further agree that SPH Media’s decision on all matters or disputes relating to or in connection with your subscription and any matters ancillary thereto (including without limitation payment, delivery, promotions or eligibility requirements) are final and conclusive on you. In the event of conflict between these Standard Terms and the SPH Media Member Terms and Conditions, these Standard Terms shall prevail.
17. SPH Media has the right to vary or amend any terms and conditions which may apply to your subscription upon notice in writing by posting to SPH Media’s website.
18. For more details on subscription matters, please refer to www.subscribe.sph.com.sg
- Please note that the Chinese version of the T&Cs are provided for reference only, and that the English version shall prevail in any event of inconsistency or discrepancy.
- 您必须年满 18 岁才能订阅我们的服务。如果您未满 18 岁，请让您的父母或监护人代为订阅。您在此声明并保证，您已年满18岁，并拥有同意本标准条款所需的法律行为、权利能力、权力和权威，并且您是：
- 从您开始订阅报刊第一个月后，您的订阅每月会自动续约直到您向我们通知停止订阅服务。若您要停止订阅，请于30天前以书面通知邮寄到Customer Service, Circulation, Singapore Press Holdings Limited. 1000 Toa Payoh North Annexe Level 6, News Centre Singapore 318994。如果您的合约最短订阅期尚未到期，您必须支付行政费、合约取消等其它费用。
- 您可通过我们的网站 https://subscribe.sph.com.sg/ 登录(点击”My Services”中的”Temporary Stop”)进行暂停派送印刷版报纸服务(简称”暂停派报服务”)。您同意这项暂停派报服务 (a) 是新报业媒体有限公司提供便利之服务且保有最终决定处理权 (b) 至少需在3个工作天前(不包含星期六、日及公共假期)完成暂停派报 (c)且每次至少暂停3天以上及最多不超过30天。
- 提交订阅申请表格，即表示您同意并接受新报业媒体有限公司可随时修改列在 https://corporate.sph.com.sg/legal/sph_privacy.html 的隐私权政策条款，并且将隐私权政策条款纳入标准订阅条款与条件，作为参考; 新报业媒体有限公司及其相关公司（统称 “新报业媒体”）收集，使用和披露您的个人数据，以处理您的订阅申请并向您提供所订阅的报刊及服务。这些目的已在新报业媒体有限公司隐私权政策中阐明，并且新报业媒体有限公司可随时修改列在 https://corporate.sph.com.sg/legal/sph_privacy.html 的隐私权政策条款。
新报业媒体有限公司可随时修改列在 https://corporate.sph.com.sg/legal/sph_privacy.html 的新报业媒体有限公司会员条款与条件，并且将新报业媒体有限公司会员条款与条件纳入标准订阅条款与条件，作为参考。您已同意新报业媒体有限公司对于您的订阅有关或与之相关的所有事宜或纠纷以及与之相关的任何其他事宜（包括但不限于付款，派送，促销或资格要求）的决定都是最终决定。如果标准订阅条款与条件与新报业媒体有限公司会员条款与条件发生冲突，则以标准订阅条款与条件为准。
- 更多关于订阅细节，请参考 www.subscribe.sph.com.sg