您可以随时取消*订阅，但需至少提前30天提交您的取消订阅申请。您可拨打客户服务热线 6319 1800，或发送电子邮件至 firstname.lastname@example.org。我们的客户服务热线的运营时间为：周一至周五，上午8时30分至下午6时；周六至周日，上午8时30分至中午12时，公众假期除外。在您的付款计划期限到期时，您在该配套下的所有享有权将立即终止。
(Last updated on March 16, 2022)
1. These Standard Subscription Terms and Conditions (“Standard Terms”) govern your subscription(s) to newspapers published by SPH Media Limited and its successors-in-title (“SPH Media”), irrespective of the delivery platform or means of access. SPH Media has the right to amend these Standard Terms from time to time by posting any amendments on its website, and you agree to be bound by these amendments.
2. You must be 18 years old and above to subscribe to our services. If you are below 18 years old, please get your parent or guardian to undertake the subscription. You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the necessary legal capacity, right, power and authority to agree to these Standard Terms and you are either;
(a) using and/or accessing the subscription and contracting in your own personal capacity;
(b) using and/or accessing the subscription and contracting on behalf of a corporate entity; or
(c) contracting as parent or guardian of a child or ward who is less than 18 years old and who is using and/or accessing the subscription, in which event you agree as his/her parent/guardian, both in your personal capacity and on behalf of your child/ward, to be bound by these Standard Terms and to be liable for your child’s or ward’s acts and omissions while using and/or accessing the subscription, and you also agree to ensure that your child or ward observes these Standard Terms.
3. You also agree to be bound by any specific terms governing payment, subscription fees, minimum subscription periods, entitlements to any gift or premium under any promotion, termination fees and delivery fees which are applicable to your subscription as set out in our application forms for the relevant subscription packages and payment terms you have selected.
4. SPH Media has the right to vary subscription fees payable or any other term relating to your subscription from time to time upon giving you at least 1 month’s prior notice.
5. Please take note that if you have opted to take delivery of the print edition of your subscribed newspapers, the applicable Delivery Fee, once charged, is non-refundable. Delivery Fees are charged by residential type, and will be charged per subscriber account per delivery address.
6. You should receive a letter acknowledging your subscription within 30 days of confirming your subscription.
7. All subscription fees are due in advance. Please ensure that payment is made and cleared by your bank before each monthly/annual recurring payment is due. For payments by credit card, your credit card account must be in good standing and remain valid for the monthly/annual charge(s) to be debited successfully. If your credit card has expired, or if you wish to use a different credit card, you must notify us promptly by contacting our Customer Experience Team at least 14 days before your next subscription fee payment is due. If you fail to provide us such notice in a timely manner, you shall be liable for any prevailing administrative, termination or other fees which SPH Media may impose in accordance with clause 10 below.
8. You may cancel your subscription to the Package at any time after the Minimum Subscription Period. However, you agree that your subscription to the Package will continue and be renewed automatically on a monthly or yearly basis (depending on the payment plan you select) until you expressly instruct us that you wish to cancel your subscription by providing us with at least 30 days’ prior notice in one of the following ways: (a) in writing and sent by post to “Customer Experience Team, Consumer Division, SPH Media Ltd, 1000 Toa Payoh North Annexe Level 6, News Centre, Singapore 318994”; or (b) by calling our Customer Experience Team at 6388 3838; or (c) by emailing us at email@example.com. If the minimum subscription period applicable to your subscription has not yet expired as at the date of such termination, the prevailing administrative, termination or other fees shall also be due and payable by you. Unless otherwise stated by SPH Media, any renewal of your subscription will be on the prevailing subscription terms.
9. If timely payment of your subscription fees or other payments due from you is not made for any reason, or if you breach any other terms and conditions that are applicable to your subscription, SPH Media may, without prejudice to its rights and remedies at law to recover any sums due from you, suspend or terminate your subscription without further notice or obligation to you and you may be subject to the prevailing administrative, termination or other fees.
10. If you experience any issues pertaining to delivery of newspapers (including but not limited to non-delivery of print editions of newspapers), please alert us promptly by contacting our Customer Experience Team no later than two (2) days after the date of the newspaper(s) in question.
11. In the event of any discrepancies or inaccuracies in your invoice/statement/records relating to the payment for your subscription, you must notify us promptly by contacting our Customer Experience Team no later than fourteen (14) days from the date of the invoice/statement/records for us to investigate into the matter, otherwise our records shall be conclusive of the amounts due from you and we will not entertain any disputes in relation to the same.
12. You confirm that the information provided in your subscription application form is true and correct at the point of application, and undertake to promptly inform SPH Media if there are any changes to the information provided from time to time.
13. You may seek a temporary suspension of delivery of print newspaper(s) (“Temporary Stop”) by making a Temporary Stop request online at our website at https://subscribe.sph.com.sg/ (click on “Temporary Stop” option under “My Services” section). You agree that any Temporary Stop request (a) is offered on a goodwill basis only and is subject to SPH Media’s approval in its absolute discretion, (b) must be made at least three (3) clear working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) before its intended start date, and (c) must be for a minimum of 3 consecutive days and cannot exceed 30 consecutive days per request.
14. If you are a Print-only subscriber and your Temporary Stop request is approved for a duration of at least 8 days, SPH Media may in its absolute discretion offer a refund or credit of your subscription for the duration of the Temporary Stop, up to a maximum of 30 days per calendar year in aggregate. All-in-One subscribers are not entitled to any refund or credit of subscription for any Temporary Stop of any duration as they will continue to have access to digital editions of their subscribed publications.
15. You agree and acknowledge that notwithstanding any approval by SPH Media of a Temporary Stop request, SPH Media does not undertake or guarantee that all delivery personnel will carry out Temporary Stop requests without error or at all. In such event, notwithstanding Clause 14, you remain liable to pay for all newspapers delivered to you during any Temporary Stop period requested. SPH Media shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer in connection with any continued delivery of newspaper(s) or any Temporary Stop request.
16. By submitting your subscription application form, you hereby agree and consent to:
(iii) the terms of our SPH Media Member Terms and Conditions which can be found at https://corporate.sph.com.sg/legal/member_conditions.html as amended from time to time, and the terms of the SPH Media Member Terms and Conditions are incorporated into these Standard Terms by reference. You further agree that SPH Media’s decision on all matters or disputes relating to or in connection with your subscription and any matters ancillary thereto (including without limitation payment, delivery, promotions or eligibility requirements) are final and conclusive on you. In the event of conflict between these Standard Terms and the SPH Media Member Terms and Conditions, these Standard Terms shall prevail.
17. SPH Media has the right to vary or amend any terms and conditions which may apply to your subscription upon notice in writing by posting to SPH Media’s website.
18. For more details on subscription matters, please refer to subscribe.sph.com.sg
- Please note that the Chinese version of the T&Cs are provided for reference only, and that the English version shall prevail in any event of inconsistency or discrepancy.
- 您必须年满 18 岁才能订阅我们的服务。如果您未满 18 岁，请让您的父母或监护人代为订阅。您在此声明并保证，您已年满18岁，并拥有同意本标准条款所需的法律行为、权利能力、权力和权威，并且您是：
- 从您开始订阅报刊第一个月后，您的订阅每月会自动续约直到您向我们通知停止订阅服务。若您要停止订阅，请于30天前以书面通知我们，您可以 (a) 以书面形式邮寄至“SPH Media Ltd, 1000 Toa Payoh North Annexe Level 6, News Centre, Singapore 318994 Customer Experience, Consumer Division, SPH Media Ltd, 318994”；或 (b) 致电我们的客户服务热线 6388 3838；或 (c) 发送电子邮件至 firstname.lastname@example.org。如果您的合约最短订阅期尚未到期，您必须支付行政费、合约取消等其它费用。 除非新报业媒体另有说明，否则您的任何续订都将按照现行的订阅条款进行。
- 您可通过我们的网站 https://subscribe.sph.com.sg/ 登录(点击”My Services”中的”Temporary Stop”)进行暂停派送印刷版报纸服务(简称”暂停派报服务”)。您同意这项暂停派报服务 (a) 是新报业媒体有限公司提供便利之服务且保有最终决定处理权 (b) 至少需在3个工作天前(不包含星期六、日及公共假期)完成暂停派报 (c)且每次至少暂停3天以上及最多不超过30天。
- 提交订阅申请表格，即表示您同意并接受新报业媒体有限公司可随时修改列在 https://corporate.sph.com.sg/legal/sph_privacy.html 的隐私权政策条款，并且将隐私权政策条款纳入标准订阅条款与条件，作为参考; 新报业媒体有限公司及其相关公司（统称 “新报业媒体”）收集，使用和披露您的个人数据，以处理您的订阅申请并向您提供所订阅的报刊及服务。这些目的已在新报业媒体有限公司隐私权政策中阐明，并且新报业媒体有限公司可随时修改列在 https://corporate.sph.com.sg/legal/sph_privacy.html 的隐私权政策条款。
新报业媒体有限公司可随时修改列在 https://corporate.sph.com.sg/legal/member_conditions.html 的新报业媒体有限公司会员条款与条件，并且将新报业媒体有限公司会员条款与条件纳入标准订阅条款与条件，作为参考。您已同意新报业媒体有限公司对于您的订阅有关或与之相关的所有事宜或纠纷以及与之相关的任何其他事宜（包括但不限于付款，派送，促销或资格要求）的决定都是最终决定。如果标准订阅条款与条件与新报业媒体有限公司会员条款与条件发生冲突，则以标准订阅条款与条件为准。
- 更多关于订阅细节，请参考 subscribe.sph.com.sg
(Updated July 30, 2021)
- Participation in this promotion is subject to the terms and conditions herein (the “Specific T&Cs”) and the Standard Terms and Conditions available above (the “General T&Cs” and together with the Specific T&Cs, the “T&Cs”). In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the General T&Cs and the Specific T&Cs, the Specific T&Cs shall prevail.
- This promotion is for Zaobao (ZB) Digital Package Personal Edition (the “Package”), and is available for subscribers in Singapore, subject to the T&Cs. This promotion is valid during the period commencing from 1 August 2021 to such date as may be determined by Singapore Press Holdings Limited (“SPH”) in its sole and absolute discretion (the “Promotion Period”).
- Under this promotion, eligible subscribers will, subject to the T&Cs, be entitled to subscribe for the Package with either of the payment plans set out in the table below. Eligible subscribers may only enjoy this promotion once.
Package Payment Plan Promotional Subscription Fee (“Promotional Subscription Fee”) ZB Digital Personal Edition Monthly Recurring S$9.90/month Yearly Recurring S$59.40 for the first year
- You agree that your subscription to the Package will continue and be renewed automatically on a monthly or yearly basis (depending on the payment plan until you select) until you expressly instruct us that you wish to cancel your subscription by providing us with at least 30 days’ prior notice.
- You may cancel your subscription to the Package by providing us with the notice set out in paragraph 4 above. All of your entitlements under the Package will cease upon the expiry of your payment term. All amounts (including any unutilised amount of the Promotional Subscription Fee) paid prior to the date of termination will be strictly non-refundable.
6.1 The following groups of subscribers are eligible for this promotion:
6.1.1 New subscribers (“New Subscribers”): Persons who: (a) are not Vendor Subscribers (as defined below) or Existing Subscribers (as defined below); and (b) do not currently have a subscription to the Package are, subject to the General T&Cs and the Specific T&Cs, eligible for this promotion.
6.1.2 Vendor subscribers (“Vendor Subscribers”): Existing subscribers who are currently subscribing to Lianhe Zaobao Print through a newspaper vendor and are paying their Lianhe Zaobao subscription fee to it are, subject to the General T&Cs and the Specific T&Cs, eligible for this promotion. (Upon subscription for the Package under this promotion, the existing Lianhe Zaobao Print subscription of these Vendor Subscribers with their newspaper vendors will be terminated and they will become direct subscribers of the Package with SPH.)
6.2 The following persons (collectively, “Existing Subscribers”) are not eligible for this promotion (whether or not the minimum subscription period under their respective packages have expired):
6.2.1 Existing subscribers of the Package as well as the Zaobao News Tablet package, Zaobao Digital package or the Zaobao Digital + Print package (collectively, the “Other Packages”) with SPH; and
6.2.2 Persons who had terminated their subscription with SPH to the Package or any of the Other Packages anytime within the 90 days prior to the date of submission of the subscription application hereunder.
A person is deemed to be an Existing Subscriber if any member of the same household has at any time previously subscribed to the Package (or any of the Other Packages) directly with SPH or terminated the same anytime within the 90 days prior to the date of the submission of the subscription application hereunder. For the purposes of the Specific T&Cs, a “household” refers to a domestic unit comprising members of the same family who have the same billing address and/or delivery address.
7. For information on when your subscription to the Package will commence, please refer to the below
7.1 New Subscribers
7.1.1 For applications received through the SPH subscription platform, subscription in respect of the Package will commence on or around 2 working days after the subscription application is received by SPH.
7.1.2 For applications received through call-in, subscription will commence either 1st or 15th day of the upcoming month (subject to processing time of 7 – 9 working days).
7.2 Vendor Subscribers
7.2.1 For applications received from 1st – 15th of current month, direct subscription with SPH will commence on the 1st day of the upcoming month.
7.2.2 For applications received from 16th – 31st of current month, direct subscription with SPH will commence on the 1st day of the following month.
8. To qualify for this promotion, eligible subscribers must (a) take up a new subscription to the Package, and (b) the duly completed subscription application form must be received by SPH within the Promotion Period. Requests for extensions of the Promotion Period will not be entertained, and applications for subscriptions received by SPH after the Promotion Period will not qualify. SPH has the right to determine your eligibility for this promotion at its sole and absolute discretion and its decision thereon shall be final and binding.
9. Only one (1) subscription to the Package under this promotion may be redeemed or enjoyed per household.
(PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CHINESE VERSION OF THE T&CS ARE PROVIDED FOR REFERENCE ONLY, AND THAT THE ENGLISH VERSION SHALL PREVAIL IN ANY EVENT OF INCONSISTENCY OR DISCREPANCY. 请注意此中文版本条款与条件仅供参考,如有任何与英文版本不符之处,请以英文版本为主)
2. 此促销适用于早报数码配套 – 个人版(简称”配套”），有效期为2021年8月1日至报业控股自行决定的日期（简称“促销期”）。此促销仅限于新加坡住家订户，并须遵守此促销条款与条件。
|早报数码配套 – 个人版||每月付款||每月9.90元|
5. 如果您要终止订阅，需遵循上述第 4 段。您对该配套的所有权将在您的付款期限届满时终止。您在终止日期之前所支付的全部金额（包括任何未使用的促销订阅费金额）将严格不予退款。
6.1.1 新订户 (“新订户”): (a) 目前不是报贩订户（定义如下）或现有订户（定义如下）; 和 (b) 目前尚未订阅此配套的人士, 受普通条款与条件和特定条款与条件的约束，有资格参加此促销活动。
6.1.2 报贩订户 (“报贩订户”): 目前向报贩订阅《联合早报》并支付订阅费给报贩之订户，受普通条款与条件和特定条款与条件的约束，有资格参加此促销活动。（在订阅此促销配套后，报贩订户之现有《联合早报》印刷版订阅将终止，他们将成为报业控股的直属订户。）
6.2.1 现有早报数码配套个人版订户、早报平板电子报配套订户、早报数码配套订户或早报多合一综合配套订户（统称“其他配套”）; 和
6.2.2 在提交订阅申请之日前 90 天内，已终止向报业控股订阅以上配套的原有订户。如果同一家庭的任何成员之前直接向报业控股订阅了配套（或任何其他配套）或在 90 天内的终止了该配套的订户将被视为现有订户。就特定条款与条件而言，“家庭”是指拥有同一账单地址和/或送货地址的家庭成员。
8. 要获得此促销活动的资格，符合条件的订户必须 (a) 重新订阅配套，并且 (b) 报业控股必须在促销期内收到正式填写的订阅申请。延长促销期的请求将不予受理，并且在促销期之后收到的订阅申请将不符合资格。报业控股有权自行决定您是否有资格参加此促销活动，其决定为最终决定并具有约束力。