您可以随时取消*订阅，但需至少提前30天提交您的取消订阅申请。您可拨打客户服务热线 6319 1800，或发送电子邮件至 firstname.lastname@example.org。我们的客户服务热线的运营时间为：周一至周五，上午8时30分至下午6时；周六至周日，上午8时30分至中午12时，公众假期除外。在您的付款计划期限到期时，您在该配套下的所有享有权将立即终止。
Zaobao Digital Personal Edition Malaysia GE Promotion 2022 Terms and Conditions
(Last updated on September 22, 2022)
- This promotion is administered by SPH Media Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”), and is in respect of subscriptions to the Zaobao (ZB) Digital Personal Edition package (the “Package”). This promotion is only open to subscribers residing in Malaysia (as identified by your IP address).
- Participation in this promotion is subject to the terms herein (the “Specific T&Cs”) and our Standard Subscription Terms and Conditions (the “General T&Cs”) (collectively, the “T&Cs”). In the event of any conflict or inconsistency among the T&Cs, the Specific T&Cs will prevail.
- This promotion is valid during the period commencing from 18 October 2022 to such date as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion (the “Promotion Period”).
- Under this promotion, you will be entitled to subscribe for the Package at a promotional price of S$0.90 per month for the first twelve (12) months of your subscription. Thereafter, you will be charged S$4.80 per month thereafter for your subscription. Subscribers will be charged in Singapore Dollars. Eligible subscribers may only enjoy this promotion once.
- Your subscription to the Package will continue and be renewed automatically on a monthly basis until you expressly instruct us that you wish to cancel your subscription by providing us with at least 30 days’ prior notice. Unless we state otherwise, any renewal of your subscription will be on the prevailing subscription terms of the Package.
- You may cancel your subscription to the Package at any time. Cancellation of your subscription will only be effective 30 days from the date of our receipt of your cancellation notice. You will not receive any refund of subscription fees paid for the current billing cycle, or any unused portion of your subscription, but you will continue to have the same access and subscriber benefits for the remainder of the current billing cycle.
- You are eligible for this promotion if you reside in Malaysia (based on your IP address) and you do not have an existing ZB subscription with us registered to your email address. For the avoidance of doubt, you will not be eligible for this promotion whether your existing ZB subscription with us is under the Package or any other bundled packages (including those with a minimum subscription period). In addition, you will not be eligible for this promotion if you had terminated your previous ZB subscription within the 90 days prior to the date of your application for this promotion.
- The date on which your subscription to the Package commences will vary depending on how you submit your application for your subscription:
(a) For applications received through our online subscription platforms, your subscription will commence on or around 2 working days after we receive your subscription application.
(b) For applications received through email or call-in, your subscription will commence on either 1st or 15th day of the upcoming month (subject to processing time of 7 – 9 working days)
- To qualify for this promotion: (a) you must meet the eligibility criteria as described in these Specific T&Cs (including not falling within any of the prohibitions stated), and (b) we must receive your subscription application within the Promotion Period. Requests for extensions of the Promotion Period will not be entertained.
- We have the right to determine your eligibility for the promotional price for the Package at our sole and absolute discretion and our decision thereon shall be final and binding. We reserve the right to terminate your subscription if we determine that any of the information you provided in your subscription application is not true or is in breach of the T&Cs.
- Unless we express otherwise, you may not apply for this promotion in conjunction with any other promotions or premiums that we may be offering at the same time.
- We may, at our sole and absolute discretion, vary, amend or revise the T&Cs (including, without limitation, the prices for the Package) and/or terminate or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and all persons who participate in this promotion shall be deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
2022年早报数码配套个人版 (马来西亚) 促销活动订阅条款与条件
(PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CHINESE VERSION OF THE T&CS ARE PROVIDED FOR REFERENCE ONLY, AND THAT THE ENGLISH VERSION SHALL PREVAIL IN ANY EVENT OF INCONSISTENCY OR DISCREPANCY. 请注意此中文版本条款与条件仅供参考，如有任何与英文版本不符之处，请以英文版本为主)
- 此促销活动由新报业传媒（又称“我们”或“我们的”）管理，适用于联合早报（ZB）数码配套个人版（简称“配套”）。此促销活动仅对居住在马来西亚（根据您的 IP 地址）的订户开放。
- 参与此促销活动须遵守此处的条款与条件（简称“特定条款与条件”），以及上述标准条款与条件（简称 “基本条款与条件”）。如果基本条款与条件和特定条款与条件之间存在任何不一致，则以特定条款与条件为准。
- 此促销活动从 2022 年 10 月 18 日开始至我们全权酌情决定的日期（简称“促销期”）内有效。
- 在此促销活动中，符合条件的订户将受基本条款与条件和特定条款与条件的约束，首十二 (12) 个月有权以每月 $0.90新元的促销价格（简称“促销价”）订阅配套。此后，您将每月支付 $4.80 新元的订阅费用。订户将以新加坡元付费。合资格订户仅可享此优惠一次。
- 您订阅的配套将继续每月自动续订，直到您明确通知我们您要取消订阅。取消订阅申请需在至少提前 30 天前上交给我们。除非我们另有说明，否则您的任何续订都将根据配套的现行订阅条款进行。
- 您可以随时取消订阅。取消订阅将在我们收到您的取消订阅申请之日起 30 天后生效。您将不会收到当前计费周期或任何未使用配套的退款，但您将在当前计费周期的剩余时间内继续享有相同的访问权限和订户权益。
- 如果您居住在马来西亚（根据您的 IP 地址）并且您没有使用电邮地址订阅任何现有早报配套，则您有资格参加此促销活动。为免生疑问，无论您现在订阅配套或任何其他捆绑配套（包括附带最短订阅期的配套），您都没有资格参加此促销活动。此外，如果您在申请此促销活动的日期前 90 天内终止了之前的早报订阅，您也没有资格参加此促销活动。
- 通过电话订阅，您的配套将于下个月的1号或15号开始生效（处理时间为 7 至 9 个工作日）。
- 要获得此促销活动的资格，(a) 您必须符合特定条款与条件中所述的资格标准（包括不属于所述的任何禁令），并且 (b) 我们必须在促销期内收到您填妥的订阅申请。延长促销期的要求将不予受理。
(Last updated on March 16, 2022)
1. These Standard Subscription Terms and Conditions (“Standard Terms”) govern your subscription(s) to newspapers published by SPH Media Limited and its successors-in-title (“SPH Media”), irrespective of the delivery platform or means of access. SPH Media has the right to amend these Standard Terms from time to time by posting any amendments on its website, and you agree to be bound by these amendments.
2. You must be 18 years old and above to subscribe to our services. If you are below 18 years old, please get your parent or guardian to undertake the subscription. You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the necessary legal capacity, right, power and authority to agree to these Standard Terms and you are either;
(a) using and/or accessing the subscription and contracting in your own personal capacity;
(b) using and/or accessing the subscription and contracting on behalf of a corporate entity; or
(c) contracting as parent or guardian of a child or ward who is less than 18 years old and who is using and/or accessing the subscription, in which event you agree as his/her parent/guardian, both in your personal capacity and on behalf of your child/ward, to be bound by these Standard Terms and to be liable for your child’s or ward’s acts and omissions while using and/or accessing the subscription, and you also agree to ensure that your child or ward observes these Standard Terms.
3. You also agree to be bound by any specific terms governing payment, subscription fees, minimum subscription periods, entitlements to any gift or premium under any promotion, termination fees and delivery fees which are applicable to your subscription as set out in our application forms for the relevant subscription packages and payment terms you have selected.
4. SPH Media has the right to vary subscription fees payable or any other term relating to your subscription from time to time upon giving you at least 1 month’s prior notice.
5. Please take note that if you have opted to take delivery of the print edition of your subscribed newspapers, the applicable Delivery Fee, once charged, is non-refundable. Delivery Fees are charged by residential type, and will be charged per subscriber account per delivery address.
6. You should receive a letter acknowledging your subscription within 30 days of confirming your subscription.
7. All subscription fees are due in advance. Please ensure that payment is made and cleared by your bank before each monthly/annual recurring payment is due. For payments by credit card, your credit card account must be in good standing and remain valid for the monthly/annual charge(s) to be debited successfully. If your credit card has expired, or if you wish to use a different credit card, you must notify us promptly by contacting our Customer Experience Team at least 14 days before your next subscription fee payment is due. If you fail to provide us such notice in a timely manner, you shall be liable for any prevailing administrative, termination or other fees which SPH Media may impose in accordance with clause 10 below.
8. You may cancel your subscription to the Package at any time after the Minimum Subscription Period. However, you agree that your subscription to the Package will continue and be renewed automatically on a monthly or yearly basis (depending on the payment plan you select) until you expressly instruct us that you wish to cancel your subscription by providing us with at least 30 days’ prior notice in one of the following ways: (a) in writing and sent by post to “Customer Experience Team, Consumer Division, SPH Media Ltd, 1000 Toa Payoh North Annexe Level 6, News Centre, Singapore 318994”; or (b) by calling our Customer Experience Team at 6388 3838; or (c) by emailing us at email@example.com. If the minimum subscription period applicable to your subscription has not yet expired as at the date of such termination, the prevailing administrative, termination or other fees shall also be due and payable by you. Unless otherwise stated by SPH Media, any renewal of your subscription will be on the prevailing subscription terms.
9. If timely payment of your subscription fees or other payments due from you is not made for any reason, or if you breach any other terms and conditions that are applicable to your subscription, SPH Media may, without prejudice to its rights and remedies at law to recover any sums due from you, suspend or terminate your subscription without further notice or obligation to you and you may be subject to the prevailing administrative, termination or other fees.
10. If you experience any issues pertaining to delivery of newspapers (including but not limited to non-delivery of print editions of newspapers), please alert us promptly by contacting our Customer Experience Team no later than two (2) days after the date of the newspaper(s) in question.
11. In the event of any discrepancies or inaccuracies in your invoice/statement/records relating to the payment for your subscription, you must notify us promptly by contacting our Customer Experience Team no later than fourteen (14) days from the date of the invoice/statement/records for us to investigate into the matter, otherwise our records shall be conclusive of the amounts due from you and we will not entertain any disputes in relation to the same.
12. You confirm that the information provided in your subscription application form is true and correct at the point of application, and undertake to promptly inform SPH Media if there are any changes to the information provided from time to time.
13. You may seek a temporary suspension of delivery of print newspaper(s) (“Temporary Stop”) by making a Temporary Stop request online at our website at https://subscribe.sph.com.sg/ (click on “Temporary Stop” option under “My Services” section). You agree that any Temporary Stop request (a) is offered on a goodwill basis only and is subject to SPH Media’s approval in its absolute discretion, (b) must be made at least three (3) clear working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) before its intended start date, and (c) must be for a minimum of 3 consecutive days and cannot exceed 30 consecutive days per request.
14. If you are a Print-only subscriber and your Temporary Stop request is approved for a duration of at least 8 days, SPH Media may in its absolute discretion offer a refund or credit of your subscription for the duration of the Temporary Stop, up to a maximum of 30 days per calendar year in aggregate. All-in-One subscribers are not entitled to any refund or credit of subscription for any Temporary Stop of any duration as they will continue to have access to digital editions of their subscribed publications.
15. You agree and acknowledge that notwithstanding any approval by SPH Media of a Temporary Stop request, SPH Media does not undertake or guarantee that all delivery personnel will carry out Temporary Stop requests without error or at all. In such event, notwithstanding Clause 14, you remain liable to pay for all newspapers delivered to you during any Temporary Stop period requested. SPH Media shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer in connection with any continued delivery of newspaper(s) or any Temporary Stop request.
16. By submitting your subscription application form, you hereby agree and consent to:
(iii) the terms of our SPH Media Member Terms and Conditions which can be found at https://www.sph.com.sg/legal/member_conditions.html as amended from time to time, and the terms of the SPH Media Member Terms and Conditions are incorporated into these Standard Terms by reference. You further agree that SPH Media’s decision on all matters or disputes relating to or in connection with your subscription and any matters ancillary thereto (including without limitation payment, delivery, promotions or eligibility requirements) are final and conclusive on you. In the event of conflict between these Standard Terms and the SPH Media Member Terms and Conditions, these Standard Terms shall prevail.
17. SPH Media has the right to vary or amend any terms and conditions which may apply to your subscription upon notice in writing by posting to SPH Media’s website.
18. For more details on subscription matters, please refer to subscribe.sph.com.sg
Please note that the Chinese version of the T&Cs are provided for reference only, and that the English version shall prevail in any event of inconsistency or discrepancy.
- 您必须年满 18 岁才能订阅我们的服务。如果您未满 18 岁，请让您的父母或监护人代为订阅。您在此声明并保证，您已年满18岁，并拥有同意本标准条款所需的法律行为、权利能力、权力和权威，并且您是：
- 从您开始订阅报刊第一个月后，您的订阅每月会自动续约直到您向我们通知停止订阅服务。若您要停止订阅，请于30天前以书面通知我们，您可以 (a) 以书面形式邮寄至“SPH Media Ltd, 1000 Toa Payoh North Annexe Level 6, News Centre, Singapore 318994 Customer Experience, Consumer Division, SPH Media Ltd, 318994”；或 (b) 致电我们的客户服务热线 6388 3838；或 (c) 发送电子邮件至 firstname.lastname@example.org。如果您的合约最短订阅期尚未到期，您必须支付行政费、合约取消等其它费用。 除非新报业媒体另有说明，否则您的任何续订都将按照现行的订阅条款进行。
- 您可通过我们的网站 https://subscribe.sph.com.sg/ 登录(点击”My Services”中的”Temporary Stop”)进行暂停派送印刷版报纸服务(简称”暂停派报服务”)。您同意这项暂停派报服务 (a) 是新报业媒体有限公司提供便利之服务且保有最终决定处理权 (b) 至少需在3个工作天前(不包含星期六、日及公共假期)完成暂停派报 (c)且每次至少暂停3天以上及最多不超过30天。
- 提交订阅申请表格，即表示您同意并接受新报业媒体有限公司可随时修改列在 https://www.sph.com.sg/legal/sph_privacy.html 的隐私权政策条款，并且将隐私权政策条款纳入标准订阅条款与条件，作为参考; 新报业媒体有限公司及其相关公司（统称 “新报业媒体”）收集，使用和披露您的个人数据，以处理您的订阅申请并向您提供所订阅的报刊及服务。这些目的已在新报业媒体有限公司隐私权政策中阐明，并且新报业媒体有限公司可随时修改列在 https://www.sph.com.sg/legal/sph_privacy.html 的隐私权政策条款。
新报业媒体有限公司可随时修改列在 https://www.sph.com.sg/legal/member_conditions.html 的新报业媒体有限公司会员条款与条件，并且将新报业媒体有限公司会员条款与条件纳入标准订阅条款与条件，作为参考。您已同意新报业媒体有限公司对于您的订阅有关或与之相关的所有事宜或纠纷以及与之相关的任何其他事宜（包括但不限于付款，派送，促销或资格要求）的决定都是最终决定。如果标准订阅条款与条件与新报业媒体有限公司会员条款与条件发生冲突，则以标准订阅条款与条件为准。
- 更多关于订阅细节，请参考 subscribe.sph.com.sg
Thanks for your interest. We're sorry, this promotion is not valid in your country. Let us know if there’s anything else we can assist you with. Pleace reach out to our Customer Experience Officers through this form or call +65 6388 3838. Thank you.