订阅早报数码配套或早报多合一综合配套并签订1年合约，即赠送一台 Morries 火锅烧烤多功能一体锅（价值70元）和免费派送服务。
- 功率： 1500瓦烤盘区/700瓦火锅区
与此同时，您可使用mySPH用户名和密码浏览 zaobao.sg 网页新闻或登录早报手机应用程序。
如果您要自行兑换, 请拨打客户服务热线 6319 1800 另行安排，热线运营时间为：周一至周五，上午8时30分至下午6时，公共假期除外。
您可以上网 https://jk.com.sg/products/proddetail.aspx?ID=767 查阅产品详情。
此赠品包含12个月的保修期，保修期的初始日期以赠品领取日期为准。请上网 https://jk.com.sg/general/Warranty.aspx 注册保修，使用兑换确认书作为购买凭证。
(PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CHINESE VERSION OF THE T&CS ARE PROVIDED FOR REFERENCE ONLY, AND THAT THE ENGLISH VERSION SHALL PREVAIL IN ANY EVENT OF INCONSISTENCY OR DISCREPANCY. 请注意此中文版本条款与条件仅供参考, 如有任何与英文版本不符之处,请以英文版本为主)
- 此促销适用于下表所列的早报配套（简称“配套”），促销期限为 2022 年 1 月 13 日至 (a) 2022 年 2 月 15 日及 ( b) 报业媒体有限公司（简称“新报业媒体”）将赠品全部送完之日（简称“促销期”），以较早者为准。此促销适用于同意并维持订阅的新加坡订户，任何配套的最短订阅期为 12 个月（简称“最短订阅期”），订户须遵守此处规定的条款和条件。此促销不得于其他促销或捆绑优惠同时使用。
- 赠品由 Juan Kuang 有限公司（简称“赠品提供者”）提供，并根据促销条款与条件提供给合格的订户（定义见下文）。在任何情况下，新报业媒体保留自行决定以任何理由或无理由拒绝接受订户的订阅或获得赠品之权利。
- 此促销活动仅供所有新加坡公民、永久居民和居住在新加坡从自提交订阅申请之日起至少拥有 12 个月有效的工作许可证的外籍人士。
4.1.1 新订户（简称“新订户”）： (a) 不是报贩订户（定义见下文）或现有订户（定义见下文）的人； (b) 目前没有订阅配套的人。为免生疑问，如果同一家庭的任何成员没有直接向新报业媒体订阅该配套或在订阅日期前 90 天内未曾终止该配套，则该订户被视为当前没有订阅该配套，并有资格参加此促销活动。就这些特定条款和条件而言，“家庭”是指由具有相同账单地址和/或送货地址的同一家庭成员组成的家庭单位。
4.1.2 报贩订户（简称“报贩订户”）：通过报贩订阅《联合早报》印刷版的现有订户，目前正在向其支付订阅费，受条款与条件的约束，有资格参加此促销活动。 （在订阅此促销配套后，您与报贩订阅的《联合早报》印刷版配套将被终止，您将成为新报业媒体的直属订户。）
- 通过电话订阅，您的配套将于下个月的1号或15号开始生效（处理时间为 7 至 9 个工作日）。
- 对于在当月 1 日至 15 日内收到的申请，您的配套将于下个月的 1 日开始生效。
- 对于在当月 16 日至 31 日内收到的申请，您的配套将于后月1号开始生效。
- 要获得赠品的资格，符合条件的订户必须 (a) 订阅新的促销配套，并且 (b) 同意在最短订阅期内持续订阅配套，并且不对该配套进行任何更改，以及(c) 新报业媒体必须在促销期内收到正式填写的订阅申请。延长促销期的请求将不予受理，并且在促销期之后新报业媒体收到的订阅申请将不符合资格。 新报业媒体有权自行决定您是否有资格享受配套促销价，其决定为最终决定并具有约束力。
- 在符合订阅条件的前提下，每个订户只能享受一 (1) 次促销并收取一（1）份赠品。
- 赠品是由第三方制造。 新报业媒体对赠品或其质量不作任何陈述或保证。有关赠品的质量和状况的任何争议应直接与制造商解决，新报业媒体没有义务协助或代表订户与制造商沟通。但是，如果发现赠品有缺陷，新报业媒体会在您收到赠品之日起七 (7) 天内提供一对一替换服务，赠完为止。任何广告和营销材料中使用的赠品图片仅供参考，若图片与实物有所不同，则以实物为准。
(c) 在满足所有相关资格标准的前提下，订户必须根据您收到的兑换电子邮件中所述的说明和条款兑换赠品。如果您未能在兑换电邮内标注的日期后四 (4) 周内（或兑换电子邮件中规定的其他期限）兑换的赠品，将被视为弃权。在这种情况下，为免生疑问，您在本条款下的义务（包括但不限于在最短订阅期内维持订阅）将继续完全适用。
- 行政费 $20;以及
- 参加此促销活动，即表示您授权并同意新报业媒体可不定时修改隐私政策条款，该条款可在 https://corporate.sph.com.sg/legal/sph_privacy.html （简称“隐私政策”）中找到，以及隐私政策的条款已被引用入此条款与条件。
(Last updated on January 04, 2020)
- Participation in this subscription promotion (“Promotion“) is subject to the terms herein (the “ZB CNY 2022 Promotion T&Cs“) and the Standard Subscription Terms and Conditions (the “General T&Cs“). In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the General T&Cs and the ZB CNY 2022 Promotion T&Cs, the following order of precedence will apply:
- the ZB CNY 2022 Promotion T&Cs;
- the General T&Cs.
- This Promotion is for Zaobao packages set out in the table below (collectively, the “Packages” and each, a “Package“) and is valid during the period commencing from 13 January 2022 to the earlier of (a) 15 February 2022 and (b) the date the number of Premiums that SPH Media Ltd(“SPH Media“) has available for this Promotion have been fully subscribed for (the “Promotion Period“), for persons in Singapore who agree to subscribe for, and maintain their subscription in respect of, any of the Packages for a minimum subscription period of 12 months (“Minimum Subscription Period“), subject to the terms and conditions set out herein. This promotion is not valid with other promotions and bundle deals.
|Package||Price per month||Minimum Subscription Period||Free Premium item
|Zaobao Digital||$29.90||12 months||Morries Multi-functional Hotpot set||Inclusive of delivery to your registered address worth $15||Inclusive of 1-year warranty provided by Juan Kuang Pte Ltd|
excluding delivery fees for the print paper
*Premiums are available while stocks last.
- The Premium is provided by Juan Kuang Pte Ltd (the “Premium Provider“) and made available to the Eligible Subscribers (as defined below), in accordance with the T&Cs. Notwithstanding any term herein, SPH Media reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to decline acceptance of the Eligible Subscriber’s order or application for the Premium for any reason or no reason.
Subject to the following conditions, this Promotion is open to all Singapore citizens and permanent residents and foreign workers who reside in Singapore and have work permits or passes which are valid for at least 12 months from the date of submission of the subscription application.
4.1. The following groups of subscribers are eligible for this Promotion (“Eligible Subscribers“):
4.1.1. New subscribers (“New Subscribers“): Subscribers who: (a) are not Vendor Subscribers (as defined below), Existing Month-to-Month Subscribers (as defined below) or Existing Term Subscribers (as defined below); and (b) do not currently have a subscription to any of the Packages. For the avoidance of doubt, a subscriber is deemed to not have a current subscription to a Package if no member of the same household has at any time previously subscribed to the Package directly with SPH Media or terminated the same within 90 days prior to the date of the submission of the subscription application. For the purposes of these Specific T&Cs, a “household” refers to a domestic unit comprising members of the same family who have the same billing address and/or delivery address.
4.1.2 Vendor subscribers (“Vendor Subscribers“): Existing subscribers of Zaobao who are currently paying their subscription fees to a newspaper vendor. Upon subscription for a Package under this Promotion, these subscribers will be converted to direct subscribers with SPH Media and will have a new subscription to the Package for the Minimum Subscription Period.
4.1.3 Existing month-to-month subscribers (“Existing Month-to-Month Subscribers“): Existing subscribers of Zaobao under an existing subscription plan with SPH Media which is renewed automatically on a monthly basis. Upon subscription for a Package under this Promotion, these subscribers will have a new subscription to the Package for the Minimum Subscription Period.
4.2 The following group of subscribers are not eligible for this Promotion:
4.2.1 Existing term subscribers (“Existing Term Subscribers“): Existing subscribers of Zaobao who have subscribed for Zaobao under an existing contract with SPH Media which has a minimum subscription period.
- For information on when your subscription to the Package will commence, please refer to the following:
5.1 New Subscribers
- For applications received through the SPH Media subscription platform, subscription in respect of the Package will commence on or around 2 working days after the subscription application is received by SPH Media.
- For applications received through call-in, subscription will commence either 1st or 15th day of the upcoming month (subject to processing time of 7 – 9 working days).
5.2 Vendor Subscribers
- For applications received from 1st – 15th of current month, direct subscription with SPH Media will commence on the 1st day of the upcoming month.
- For applications received from 16th – 31st of current month, direct subscription with SPH Media will commence on the 1st day of the following month.
- To qualify for a Premium, you must: (a) take up a new subscription to any of the Packages, (b) agree to maintain your subscription to the Package without any change to your subscription package for the entire duration of the Minimum Subscription Period, and (c) your duly completed subscription application form must be received by SPH Media within the Promotion Period. Requests for extensions of the Promotion Period will not be entertained, and applications for subscriptions received by SPH Media after the Promotion Period will not qualify. SPH Media has the right to determine your eligibility for this Promotion at its sole and absolute discretion and its decision thereon shall be final and binding.
- Each subscriber is eligible to purchase one Premium per subscription. Only one Premium may be purchased per household.
- SPH Media has the right and absolute discretion to substitute any Premium with any other product of similar value.
- All warranty claims in regards to the Premium should be directed to the applicable manufacturer or Premium Provider. Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions apply to this Promotion nor in respect of the Premium and all implied warranties are excluded, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the Premium.
- For information on redemption arrangements, please refer to the details below:
- An email (“Redemption Email“) containing details of the redemption will be sent to you within one (1) working day of your successful subscription to the applicable Package under this Promotion.
- The Premium comes with a complimentary delivery service to your registered address. You are required to be physically present with your NRIC and digital/printed Redemption Email during the collection.
- Where a Premium is offered by SPH Media in connection with your subscription, the following additional terms apply:
(a) The Premium is only available whilst stocks last. Strictly no exchange or re-election of the Premium is allowed after the subscription application is submitted to SPH Media;
(b) You agree and acknowledge that no representations or warranties of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including without limitation the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, are given by SPH Media in respect of the Premium. SPH Media will not entertain any requests to issue any refund or grant an exchange in respect of the Premium that is found to be faulty or not fit for use or for any other reasons; and
(c) Premiums must be redeemed by subscribers in accordance with the instructions and terms as stated on the Redemption Email which you will receive provided that you satisfy all relevant eligibility criteria. A Premium which is not redeemed by you within four (4) weeks of the date of the Redemption Email (or such other period stated in the Redemption Email) will be forfeited. In such event, for the avoidance of doubt, your obligations under the terms herein (including, without limitation, to maintain the subscription for the Minimum Subscription Period) will continue to apply in full.
- Upon expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period, you agree that your subscription to the applicable Package will continue in force on the then prevailing terms for such subscription until and unless you provide SPH Media with notice in writing that you wish to terminate in accordance with the said terms.
- If you terminate your subscription to the Package before the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period for any reason whatsoever, or during the Minimum Subscription Period you fail to pay to SPH Media any sums as and when due and SPH Media exercises its rights under the General T&Cs to terminate your subscription, the following fees and charges shall also be due and payable by you to SPH Media upon notice by SPH Media:
- administrative fees of S$20; and
- termination fees of S$100.
- Unless SPH Media has stated expressly otherwise, each subscriber may only enjoy one promotional offer at any time, which may not be applied in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
- SPH Media and its related corporations shall in no way be responsible or liable for any loss (including, without limitation, any indirect or consequential loss and damages for loss of profits, business interruption or loss of information), liability, expenses, claims and costs arising out of or in connection with the Premium, including, but not limited to, any actual or alleged injury, damage, death or other consequences occurring to any person as a result, directly or indirectly, of the possession or use of the Premium whether claimed by reason of breach of warranty, negligence, product defect or otherwise, and regardless of the form in which any such claim is made, save for any liability that cannot be excluded by applicable laws (in which case that liability is limited to the extent allowed by applicable laws).
- SPH Media may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary, amend or revise the T&Cs and/or terminate or withdraw this Promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Please note that the Chinese version of the T&Cs are provided for reference only, and that the English version shall prevail in any event of inconsistency or discrepancy.
- 您必须年满 18 岁才能订阅我们的服务。如果您未满 18 岁，请让您的父母或监护人代为订阅。您在此声明并保证，您已年满18岁，并拥有同意本标准条款所需的法律行为、权利能力、权力和权威，并且您是：
- 从您开始订阅报刊第一个月后，您的订阅每月会自动续约直到您向我们通知停止订阅服务。若您要停止订阅，请于30天前以书面通知邮寄到Customer Service, Circulation, Singapore Press Holdings Limited. 1000 Toa Payoh North Annexe Level 6, News Centre Singapore 318994。如果您的合约最短订阅期尚未到期，您必须支付行政费、合约取消等其它费用。
- 您可通过我们的网站 https://subscribe.sph.com.sg/ 登录(点击”My Services”中的”Temporary Stop”)进行暂停派送印刷版报纸服务(简称”暂停派报服务”)。您同意这项暂停派报服务 (a) 是新报业媒体有限公司提供便利之服务且保有最终决定处理权 (b) 至少需在3个工作天前(不包含星期六、日及公共假期)完成暂停派报 (c)且每次至少暂停3天以上及最多不超过30天。
- 提交订阅申请表格，即表示您同意并接受新报业媒体有限公司可随时修改列在 https://corporate.sph.com.sg/legal/sph_privacy.html 的隐私权政策条款，并且将隐私权政策条款纳入标准订阅条款与条件，作为参考; 新报业媒体有限公司及其相关公司（统称 “新报业媒体”）收集，使用和披露您的个人数据，以处理您的订阅申请并向您提供所订阅的报刊及服务。这些目的已在新报业媒体有限公司隐私权政策中阐明，并且新报业媒体有限公司可随时修改列在 https://corporate.sph.com.sg/legal/sph_privacy.html 的隐私权政策条款。
新报业媒体有限公司可随时修改列在 https://corporate.sph.com.sg/legal/sph_privacy.html 的新报业媒体有限公司会员条款与条件，并且将新报业媒体有限公司会员条款与条件纳入标准订阅条款与条件，作为参考。您已同意新报业媒体有限公司对于您的订阅有关或与之相关的所有事宜或纠纷以及与之相关的任何其他事宜（包括但不限于付款，派送，促销或资格要求）的决定都是最终决定。如果标准订阅条款与条件与新报业媒体有限公司会员条款与条件发生冲突，则以标准订阅条款与条件为准。
- 更多关于订阅细节，请参考 www.subscribe.sph.com.sg
(Last updated on 1 October 2021)
1. These Standard Subscription Terms and Conditions (“Standard Terms”) govern your subscription(s) to newspapers published by SPH Media Limited and its successors-in-title (“SPH Media”), irrespective of the delivery platform or means of access. SPH Media has the right to amend these Standard Terms from time to time by posting any amendments on its website, and you agree to be bound by these amendments.
2. You must be 18 years old and above to subscribe to our services. If you are below 18 years old, please get your parent or guardian to undertake the subscription. You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the necessary legal capacity, right, power and authority to agree to these Standard Terms and you are either;
(a) using and/or accessing the subscription and contracting in your own personal capacity;
(b) using and/or accessing the subscription and contracting on behalf of a corporate entity; or
(c) contracting as parent or guardian of a child or ward who is less than 18 years old and who is using and/or accessing the subscription, in which event you agree as his/her parent/guardian, both in your personal capacity and on behalf of your child/ward, to be bound by these Standard Terms and to be liable for your child’s or ward’s acts and omissions while using and/or accessing the subscription, and you also agree to ensure that your child or ward observes these Standard Terms.
3. You also agree to be bound by any specific terms governing payment, subscription fees, minimum subscription periods, entitlements to any gift or premium under any promotion, termination fees and delivery fees which are applicable to your subscription as set out in our application forms for the relevant subscription packages and payment terms you have selected.
4. SPH Media has the right to vary subscription fees payable or any other term relating to your subscription from time to time upon giving you at least 1 month’s prior notice.
5. Please take note that if you have opted to take delivery of the print edition of your subscribed newspapers, the applicable Delivery Fee, once charged, is non-refundable. Delivery Fees are charged by residential type, and will be charged per subscriber account per delivery address.
6. You should receive a letter acknowledging your subscription within 30 days of confirming your subscription.
7. All subscription fees are due in advance. Please ensure that payment is made and cleared by your bank before each monthly/annual recurring payment is due. For payments by credit card, your credit card account must be in good standing and remain valid for the monthly/annual charge(s) to be debited successfully. If your credit card has expired, or if you wish to use a different credit card, you must notify us promptly by contacting our Customer Service – Circulation department at least 14 days before your next subscription fee payment is due. If you fail to provide us such notice in a timely manner, you shall be liable for any prevailing administrative, termination or other fees which SPH Media may impose in accordance with clause 10 below.
8. Your subscription will continue and be renewed automatically on a monthly basis after the first month/year until you expressly instruct us that you wish to terminate your subscription by providing us with at least 30 days’ prior notice in writing at Customer Service, Circulation SPH Media. 1000 Toa Payoh North Annexe Level 6, News Centre Singapore 318994. If the minimum subscription period applicable to your subscription has not yet expired as at the date of such termination, the prevailing administrative, termination or other fees shall also be due and payable by you. Unless otherwise stated by SPH Media, any renewal of your subscription will be on the prevailing subscription terms.
9. If timely payment of your subscription fees or other payments due from you is not made for any reason, or if you breach any other terms and conditions that are applicable to your subscription, SPH Media may, without prejudice to its rights and remedies at law to recover any sums due from you, suspend or terminate your subscription without further notice or obligation to you and you may be subject to the prevailing administrative, termination or other fees.
10. If you experience any issues pertaining to delivery of newspapers (including but not limited to non-delivery of print editions of newspapers), please alert us promptly by contacting our Customer Service no later than two (2) days after the date of the newspaper(s) in question.
11. In the event of any discrepancies or inaccuracies in your invoice/statement/records relating to the payment for your subscription, you must notify us promptly by contacting our Customer Service – Circulation department no later than fourteen (14) days from the date of the invoice/statement/records for us to investigate into the matter, otherwise our records shall be conclusive of the amounts due from you and we will not entertain any disputes in relation to the same.
12. You confirm that the information provided in your subscription application form is true and correct at the point of application, and undertake to promptly inform SPH Media if there are any changes to the information provided from time to time.
13. You may seek a temporary suspension of delivery of print newspaper(s) (“Temporary Stop”) by making a Temporary Stop request online at our website at https://subscribe.sph.com.sg/ (click on “Temporary Stop” option under “My Services” section). You agree that any Temporary Stop request (a) is offered on a goodwill basis only and is subject to SPH Media’s approval in its absolute discretion, (b) must be made at least three (3) clear working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) before its intended start date, and (c) must be for a minimum of 3 consecutive days and cannot exceed 30 consecutive days per request.
14. If you are a Print-only subscriber and your Temporary Stop request is approved for a duration of at least 8 days, SPH Media may in its absolute discretion offer a refund or credit of your subscription for the duration of the Temporary Stop, up to a maximum of 30 days per calendar year in aggregate. All-in-One subscribers are not entitled to any refund or credit of subscription for any Temporary Stop of any duration as they will continue to have access to digital editions of their subscribed publications.
15. You agree and acknowledge that notwithstanding any approval by SPH Media of a Temporary Stop request, SPH Media does not undertake or guarantee that all delivery personnel will carry out Temporary Stop requests without error or at all. In such event, notwithstanding Clause 14, you remain liable to pay for all newspapers delivered to you during any Temporary Stop period requested. SPH Media shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer in connection with any continued delivery of newspaper(s) or any Temporary Stop request.
16. By submitting your subscription application form, you hereby agree and consent to:
(iii) the terms of our SPH Media Member Terms and Conditions which can be found at https://corporate.sph.com.sg/legal/sph_privacy.html as amended from time to time, and the terms of the SPH Media Member Terms and Conditions are incorporated into these Standard Terms by reference. You further agree that SPH Media’s decision on all matters or disputes relating to or in connection with your subscription and any matters ancillary thereto (including without limitation payment, delivery, promotions or eligibility requirements) are final and conclusive on you. In the event of conflict between these Standard Terms and the SPH Media Member Terms and Conditions, these Standard Terms shall prevail.
17. SPH Media has the right to vary or amend any terms and conditions which may apply to your subscription upon notice in writing by posting to SPH Media’s website.
18. For more details on subscription matters, please refer to www.subscribe.sph.com.sg
Thanks for your interest. We're sorry, this promotion is not valid in your country. Let us know if there’s anything else we can assist you with. Pleace reach out to our Customer Experience Officers through this form or call +65 6388 3838. Thank you.